Friday, September 19, 2008

Free Shipping both ways!

Great service at Zappos! Source: Sarah Milstein here.

Zappos
have great customer testimonials:-
  • Free Shipping both ways! That means if you order the wrong sized shoe the return shipping is free.
  • Shipping Upgrades free - express shipping - They sent me an email the next day saying they were upgrading my shipping to overnight, at no request of mine and at no extra cost.
  • immediate replacements - dont need to return goods to Zappos before you get replacement - a very painless return policy
  • widest product range in their niche
  • fastest delivery
  • reasonable / good prices
  • excellent customer service
  • friends recommend them - I was told by a friend that Zappos was the site to visit on the net but she didn't warn me how happy I'd be!

No comments: